International Students Enrolment Information
St Mark’s Primary School offers opportunities for short-term (from one week) and for longer periods of study.
All International Students enrolling in Years 1 to 6 of a Primary School for longer than three calendar months must live and continue to live with a parent, except in the case of Group Students, as per the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students (2003).
- Student Enrolment Form
- Copy of Passport Title Page
- Copy of Visitors Visa or Student Visa/Permit
- Passport size photograph of student
- Verification of Travel and Medical Insurance or completed Insurance Application
Enrolment Application Procedure
- Upon arrival in New Zealand, the International Student’s parents completes the Student Enrolment form.
- Once the application has been approved and payment of fees is made, a receipt is issued with a letter to the Immigration Department for the processing of a Student Visa
Conditions of Acceptance
- St Mark’s Primary School accepts International Student from Year 0 to 6.
- All International Students must be living with a parent at the time of enrolment and continue to live with a parent for the duration of their enrolment period
- International Students will only be accepted if there is sufficient space available for International Students, at the relevant year level, in the school.
- All International Students attending St Mark’s Primary School must have Travel and Medical Insurance cover for the duration of their enrolment period.